Translate

AFM

AFM

Friday, June 23, 2017

Benin Recap

Hello everybody,

This post serves two purposes. The first being after a lot of technical difficulties I have decided to just send out the blog updates via email by myself. If you want to be on that email list or want to be removed please let me know!

The second purpose is to share this recap video of all that was accomplished in Benin!






The numbers are truly amazing! Even more amazing is to think about how each number represents a person and each person now has the potential, courage, love and bravery to go start a business, get back to work, provide for their family, love their children better, go to school, lead their church and effect change in their own country of Benin. The ripple effect of the lives represented in this one minute video is incredible! Thank you so much for playing a part in all of this. Thank you for your prayers, support, encouragement, cards and financial support.

I have about a month left at home and have been so enjoying catching up with friends and family and taking a bit of a breather before the work continues in Cameroon. 

 Finally, I am prepared to cover my travel expenses, vaccine expenses, room and board (three meals a day, AC, wifi etc.) for my time in Cameroon but would love to have you partner with me in this endeavor. Every little bit counts and no volunteer including myself can do this work on their own. If you would like more information about how you can help me financially check out the following link: https://mercyships-us.donorpages.com/crewmates/DeborahMascia/



Lots of love,
Deborah

P.S. Curious as to where the ship is and what happens in between countries? Check out this video of the ships maintenance period called dry dock.




Although I am currently serving with Mercy Ships, everything communicated here strictly reflects my personal opinions and is neither reviewed nor endorsed by Mercy Ships. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships


No comments:

Post a Comment