Translate

AFM

AFM

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Thankful

I am so incredibly thankful for the support and encouragement that family and friends are showing me! It is at times overwhelming. Overwhelming in a good way. Overwhelming to think about how strong my support system is and how hard it will be to leave all of you wonderful people for a short time but the support keeps me going. It reminds me why I want to do this. So many of you have poured your wisdom, love, encouragement, laughter and life into mine that I can't help but want to pass it all along to somebody else. Isn't that what this life is partly about? Learning and growing and then passing that wisdom onto somebody else to empower and encourage them to live life how God has called them to live. Life filled with hope, peace, joy, a calling and a purpose.

Some of you have asked if I am doing any fundraising to help with some of the costs for this service trip. Mercy Ships takes a leap of faith by asking volunteers to not only donate their time and service but also some of their finances to ensure that the people of Africa receive all of their medical services completely free. For further details about donating check out this page
http://mercyships-us.donorpages.com/crewmates/DeborahMascia


I am grateful for any donations but more than anything I cherish your words of kindness, support, encouragement and love. Thanks for reading!


  Much Love,
  Deborah






 Although I am currently serving with Mercy Ships, everything communicated here strictly reflects my personal opinions and is neither reviewed nor endorsed by Mercy Ships. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of Mercy Ships

No comments:

Post a Comment